Most Popular Varietal – Italian wines remain the #1 imported wines in the US, with pinot grigio being the #1 imported varietal – Americans now drink more Italian wine than Italians.
Most Consumed Varietal – pinot grigio is a Top 4 varietal with 44% of wine drinkers identifying it as their favorite wine, making it one of the most widely consumed and top grossing varietals in the US.
Most Remarkable Varietal – in the hands of a skilled northern Italian producer who showcases the true varietal expression of the cool climate fruit pinot grigio becomes a world-class wine lled with avor, texture and aroma.
VOGA Pinot Grigio unleashes all the amazing potential this beloved varietal has to offer
consumers an elevated and subtly sexy pinot grigio experience from a brand that reects
their personal image, evolving lifestyle and sense of style.
• Area of Production: delle Venezie
• Varietal: 100% Pinot Grigio
• Alcohol Content: 12%
• pH: 3.3
• Acidity: 5.3 g/l
• Vinification: Soft pressing
• Fermentation: Controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks
• Wine Notes: Rich, opulent and elegant with full avors and aromas of ripe apple and pear, an example of what true Italian Pinot Grigio can, and should, be.